Assessing the Environment for Campus Violence Prevention in California
We aim to assess the climate pertaining to sexual assault, harassment and stalking and improve prevention efforts at three University of California campuses: UC Los Angeles, UC Santa Barbara and UC San Diego.
The parent grant is a statewide initiative that aims to assess capacity and needs of California local health departments to handle sexual violence, Evaluation of Best Practices in Rape Prevention Education in California (PI. Jay Silverman at UC San Diego School of Medicine).
- Period. 08/01/2018 – 01/31/2021
- Funding Agency. California Department of Public Health (recipient of funding from CDC)
- Agreement # 16-10844/NUF2CE002403
- Principal Investigator. Dr. Jennifer Wagman at UCLA School of Public Health
- Title. Assessing the Environment for Campus Violence Prevention in California
- Role. Staff Research Associate
- Duties. Grant writing, project and IRB management, qualitative data collection and analysis using Nvivo software, report preparation, manuscript writing