Peer Reviewed Publications
3. Park E, Stokman K, Thrift B, Nicole A, Smith L. Structural barriers to women’s sustained engagement in HIV care in Southern California. AIDS and Behavior (In press, AIDS and Behavior, 2020)
2. Amato K, Park E, Nigg CR. Prioritizing multiple health behavior change research topics: expert opinions in behavior change science. Translational behavioral medicine. 2016; 6:220-7. PMCID: PMC4927446
1. Alley AB, Park E, Lee JK, Kang M, Oh J. Republic of Korea’s Health Aid Governance: Perspectives from Partner Countries. Journal of Korean medical science. 2015; 30 Suppl 2:S149-54. PMCID: PMC4659868
Non-Peer Reviewed Publications
2. WagmanJA, Park E, Siebert S, Paul E, Elie JP.(2018) Jacmel, Haiti Case Study: Learning from SASA! Adaptations in a Caribbean setting. Published by Center on Gender Equity and Health at University of California San Diego, Beyond Borders, and Raising Voices, Kampala, Uganda. Available at http://raisingvoices.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Jacmel-Haiti-Case-Study-Learning-from-SASA-Adaptations-in-a-Caribbean-Setting_Full-1.pdf
1. Park E, Bonnevie E, Nabulizi MB, MushiJ, Ntinda M, Nakuti J, Karungi E, Michau L, Namy S, Ghebrebrhan N, Wagman JA.(2018) Tanzania Case Study: Learning from SASA! Adaptations in a rural setting. Published by Center on Gender Equity and Health at Universityof California San Diego, and Women’s Promotion Center, Raising Voices, Kampala, Uganda. Available at http://raisingvoices.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/KigomaTanzania-Case-Study-Learning-from-SASA-Adaptations-in-a-Rural-Setting_Full.pdf
Publications under Review and in Preparation
Carey S, Sumstine S, Amabile C, Helvink H, Sorin C, Swendeman D, Park E, Wagman J. Student-Athletes’, Coaches’ and Administrators’ Perspectives of Sexual Violence Prevention on Three Campuses with NCAA Division I and II Athletic Programs (Submitted to Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 2019)
Peer-Reviewed Abstracts and Presentations at Scholarly Meetings
6. Park E, Yip J, Kukke S, Caffery M, Johnson A, Huerta M, Amabile C, Wagman J. Effectiveness of cues intervention training for health care providers in US HIV clinic setting. National Conference on Health and Domestic Violence [Poster Presentation] Chicago, IL, April 29-30, 2020.
5. Park E, Nalugoda, F, Nakyanjo N, Nakigozi G, Wagman J. “Good masculinity” versus “Real masculinity” related to IPV: Qualitative findings from Rakai, Uganda. The Sexual Violence Research Institute Forum [Oral Presentation] Cape Town, South Africa, October 21-25 2019.
4. Nicole A, Stockman J, Falvey E, Park E, Thrift B, Smith L. Beyond HIV: A qualitative exploration of factors impacting women’s engagement in HIV treatment. The San Diego Center for AIDS Research Annual HIV Research Day [Oral Presentation] San Diego, CA, December 6, 2017
3. Park E, Bonnevie E, Nabu MB, Mushi J, Ntinda M, Michau L, Namy S, Ghebrebrhan N, Wagman J. Adapting SASA! to prevent violence in rural Tanzania: Lessons learned form a mixed methods case study. RTI Ending Gender Inequalities Conference [Poster Presentation] Johannesburg, South Africa. October 8-9, 2018.
2. Thrift B, Siebert S, Park E, Bonnevie E,Paul E, Elie JP, Michau L, Ghebrebrhan N, Namy S, Wagman J. “Haitianizing”SASA! to reduce violence against women and girls and HIV risk in a Caribbeancommunity: A qualitative study from Jacmél, Haiti. RTI Ending GenderInequalities Conference [Poster Presentation] Johannesburg, South Africa.October 8-9, 2018.
1. Park E, Okihiro M. Assessing childhood obesity: Utilizing the “Electronic Health and Wellness Survey” during well-child visits at a community health center in rural Hawaii. American Public Health Association Annual Meeting & Exposition [Poster Presentation] San Francisco, CA, October 27-31, 2012